Rough Riders Sporting Clays volunteers,
Thank you for volunteering for the 2019 Rough Rider Sporting Clays event, Jan 12 2018 please review the following information.
If you are volunteering for Scoring and Trapping READ BELOW. "Other" volunteers will receive info on the morning of the event.
1. There will be a MANDATORY BRIEFING at 8 am sharp located at the pavilion behind the TBSC office.
2. At that time you will meet the Range Safety Officers, and receive the following:
- A shooting station overview
- Your course/station assignments,
- Scoring clip board, pens and mandatory eye/ear protection.
3. The event will utilize combinations of the 3 colored shooting courses. There will be 27 shooting stations spread among the courses. Each course will have 2 stations throwing “True Pairs” (doubles). Those stations will be assigned to experienced Scorer/Trappers.
4. At the conclusion of the briefing you will be provided transportation to your station by the Range Safety Officers (RSO)
This event is a 72 rounds or shots by each shooter which will require more time at each station. It is imperative that the Scorer/Trappers understand the process.
The following link will take you to an excellent sporting clays Trap/Score training video produced by the Tampa Bay Sporting Clays Owner, Mike Mezrah. Please take 10 minutes and watch as it will answer most questions you may have about the process.
For Information Contact:
Bob Moeller - firstname.lastname@example.org
Ed Dunn - email@example.com
Scoring/Traping - Michael Platt - firstname.lastname@example.org